Closed Sundays
Free parking
$10 cover.
https://www.instagram.com/vlive_atl_dayshift
https://www.facebook.com/Vlive-Atlanta- ... 661559755/
FreshPrinceofATL

Re: Vivide (V Live) - Atlanta, GA

Post by FreshPrinceofATL »

This club can be hit or miss. today it was a hit. At 1PM there was only one dancer on the floor and I had her locked down. By 3PM things were really picking up. Both dancer and customer wise. I'm guessing around 30 dancers. 5 or 6 Cubans and the rest were 50/50 white and black. The quality was definitely up today. There were a lot of very cute girls and some of them were new to me. Dances are fully nude with contact and $10 per son. As for VIP, 3 of our group Did VIPs. Mine was a free room charge and she asked for $150. I have been a repeat customer for her. That is about the best price you can get here. Not sure what the other guys paid but $260 all in seems to be a popular asking price with a couple of hotter girls asking more. After my VIP I called it a day. I had a 5 hour blast on just $300. This has become my home club and I will be back.
cali_pimp

Post by cali_pimp »

This club is mostly black girls of course but a few white ones. I had dances with 3 girls, Rose (like the wine), Slim, and Mariah. The rest of the girls were a solid 6, some 7s or higher depending on your taste. There were two hot AA girls with nice bootys and natural looking breasts, but they were wearing pasties or something covering their nipples. I found it to be a turn off, but I was willing to try a dance with them. I didn't get a chance because they were very busy with other patrons.

Of the girls I had dances with, Rose was the best, but her grind was average at best. We hung out a lot before even dancing. She's young, white with strawberry blond-ish hair, nice natural rack and otherwise proportional girl next door body. She quoted $250 for everything, but after I declined, she went down to $200. I wasn't in the mood and asked for 4 GFE dances for $100. She agreed. Unfortunately, she only did 3 and insisted I was crazy about the count. It was otherwise a very good dance. I didn't fight it and let it go, but I won't repeat.

I arrived here late afternoon, around 5 pm. There were about 25 girls, about 75% black the rest white and Latin. The place is next to an axe throwing place, other than some apartment buildings nearby, there isn't anything else really nearby. Parking was $5 and after a quick pat down, I was able to enter with no admission fee. After entering, I headed to the left which has a bar and seating area along with some poles, but none of it is in use. Keep going left goes to the stair case and the same theme upstairs continues downstairs. Bathrooms are on the opposite side of this staircase (which is also used to exit) and next to the bathrooms in the center of the opposite wall is the bar. There are two large, long width tvs on this side of the wall. The opposite wall has the same tvs, but they appear to be broken. While facing the bathrooms, the VIP area is to the right.

The VIP area is $60 and is a curtained off area of half a booth. There is a bouncer that watches the area and you pay him to get access. The curtained off area is totally private.

The booths are in various orientations all along the floor. They are covered in plastic and look like zebra stripes from afar. Despite the look, they are comfortable. A full section of booth sits about 9 people. Regular dances are typically done in this area, or at the bar, but I prefer the booths. Dances are $10 and are fully nude, though depending on the girl, nude may not be right away.
TVstar

Post by TVstar »

The girls were a mix. Much more Cuban and white than black during the day. Waitress was friendly and attentive. Dances $10 per song and after getting my bearings I started to ask if they get naked before agreeing to the dance. I had dances with about 8 girls over the 2 days and 1/2 tried to not take anything off. Be direct and they can either take it or leave it. Cover charge was $10 at the door and a pat down and you enter into the upstairs part of the club. This part of the club I actually wish was consistent with the rest of the club. Its darker, and some little cuts to where I could see myself setting up camp. But that area was not happening on weekdays in the afternoon. You walk down some fairly steep stairs where I saw a dude almost fall, and walk into the main area of the club. VIP with 2 girls- I paid 60 for the room and 180 to each of the girls. One was Cuban and the other white. Neither were robs and I like that there is a trash can in each of the VIP rooms. Always felt follies was a little nasty seeing the girls throwing things behind the couches. VIP delivered and worth the money. I really like this spot. Outside of VIP in the regular area, the seating can be a bit bothersome. I loved the high top tables at follies and this setup is just strange. Its a bunch of couches almost in a maze. Picture drawing a maze on a piece of paper and now you have the seating set up. So when its busy you will be sharing a couch with a fellow dude. The lighting in my opinion is too bright. If they were to turn the huge TV screens either off or brightness down it would be much better. I personally am more of a dark corner dweller and sitting next to someone like that just feels off.
FreakyChic

Post by FreakyChic »

I decided to visit here with a male friend this week around 4:00 pm. We both paid a $10 cover each. The place is a bit of a pit inside. The upstairs looked like a worn out night club. I saw a few VIP rooms overlooking the lower area. The bathroom downstairs has water all over the floor and a guy working inside trying to get a tip just for turning on the faucet so you can wash your hands. I took a seat eventually opposite side of the bar. I got a few topless-only lap dances from African and Cuban girls who let my hands wander all over their bodies (this means I felt boobs, ass, and pussy, for those who can't read between the lines). A few girls walked by me and asked the standard question, "Do you want to Dance?" I declined those. Another girl showed up and offered me a $200 VIP special, room included, but I declined and just danced with her. She was fully nude the whole time and let me touch everywhere. No waitress asked me for a drink. Lap dances are about $10 per song. I will be back here on another day.
TheDon

Post by TheDon »

I visited just before midnight on a Friday night. I paid a over charge of a whopping $30.00!!! Only about 6-7 girls dancing , all sitting in their respective groups. I had several disappointing lap dances, no to minimal contact from all. The usual stuff that happens when dancers are few also happened. Trying to charge more, asking $20 for a dance. Also, DJ kinda switched songs midway, difficult to know when a song starts or finishes. This was a total waste of time and money for me. There are plenty of other clubs with cheaper dances with more contact.
GoldLinks

Post by GoldLinks »

A quick Saturday Visit, wanted to hit this place the day before but could not make it work. I have heard that Friday and Saturday between 3-5 it is absolutely crazy so I showed up a little later, 5:30. That downside of that is some girls are ready to be done and heading out.

I visited on Saturday about 6pm. I paid a $10 cover charge, got patted down, paid $6 for a beer (cocktails are $10). There were a few dozen girls of all types but mostly latina. There was a fairy empty booth so I headed over and was immediately asked by 2 girls for dances but declined so I could survey the talent. There is now a stage with no pole in front of the stage that did get some use. After about 10 mins, my future X wife, Elizabeth came over, squeezed past me giving me a face full of ass and sat, draping her legs across me, how could I say no. 2 great grind dances, but I wanted to try the new girls as well, Elizabeth would be re visited later that trip. I had my eye on a pretty Cuban who goes by Michelle and she gave 2 of the best dances I have had, her friend sat beside us and talked to me all the way through, her language was bad, but in a good way. As they were leaving I asked the friend to stay to give me a dance or 2, she was the first completely nude and was all over me, changing position as well as using her tongue to good effect, cant remember her name. Last up was a light skinned AA girl who looked so sexy, small but long legs and a smile to die for, we sat in a chair facing the stage and getting a lap dance while a stage show is going on is pretty hot. I hit up Elizabeth on the way out and did a standing dance by the stairs, just Wonderfull

All dances were $10, VIP is $50-60 to the club and most girls will do $200, I have heard some reviewers say $150 but I haven't heard that. I have found the best way to avoid the "stripper math" (when they count more songs than you had) is to tell the girl you want a certain number before they start.
big_booty_lover

Post by big_booty_lover »

The club is in an industrial part of town right on the outskirts of gentrification. It's easy to find and has plenty of parking. I usually go during the day shift, before 5pm so parking is usually free. I believe after that it can be $10-20 for parking. The cover is $10.

The layout is a bit odd. You walk in and there's an upstairs area but usually no bar service there. You walk past that area and you walk down the stairs and that opens up to a bunch of sofas. The bar is centered in the room and prices are pretty standard. Stella is $6.

This place is amazing. I usually try to go late afternoon before 8pm. It feels like after 8pm the place sort of dies down until after 10pm. There's a mix of ethnicities that work there, some white, some black and some Latinas. There are more Latinas during the day shift then at night.

Lap dances are $10 and full nude with alot of contact. It's a great time. The VIP can be worth it but you'd have to negotiate with the dancer a bit. Usually it's $60 for the VIP room and then whatever else you negotiate with the dancer. The VIP rooms are at either end of the main room and are covered with a thick black curtain, the rooms have very dim lighting. For all the times I've been there, I've never had security or any staff member come to check up on me and the dancer in VIP.

The bathrooms are decent I guess. However it did flood into the main room twice that I've seen when it rained heavily. Don't know if that's from the bathroom or drains...

Anyway, if you know anything about Follies, this is the place then.

Return to “Club Listings”