137 E South St
Akron, OH 44311
(330) 374-7700
Bikini only
https://www.facebook.com/G-spot-107668177338205/
BigZulu

Re: G Spot - Akron, OH

Post by BigZulu »

This is the old Dreamgirls it's been remodeled. $5 dances. There was no cover when I went on a weekday afternoon. G Spot is about a mile up the street from CW dance club. The parking lot is nice and big. You can not bring drinks from outside per the sign on the door. When I got there I went straight to the bathroom which is not clean at all, finished my business which I was glad it was number 1 not 2 and went to the bar. They have a pool table and slot machine with few tables in the middle and a dancing stage which was occupied by a black with nice body dancer. I sat at the bar and ordered a Bud light for $2.50, I have seen the bartender before but cannot remember what bar. There were about 5 dancers, 3 blacks and 2 whites. While at the bar another dancer came out from the back area, she was white, short, with big belly, was not sure if she is pregnant or not, she introduce her self (Sasha), and started making a conversation and telling me about that big VIP area that they had to close it because some dancer were not paying the bar for dances and now the VIP is in small closet by the bar, this Sasha talks a lot, she did 2 dances for me at the bar and asked if I wanted a VIP for $20 a song with lots of contacts, we agreed to go to the back, she was not that good at all and the crazy thing that she told me she would do more for $250, I told her NO and after we finished the 2nd song I told her that is enough , paid her $50 and left.
alpha3

Post by alpha3 »

I went around lunchtime during the week. There was only one customer and one large BBW woman sitting at the bar. I left and came back around 4:00 pm and there were only a few more dancers. The following Friday, I arrive mid afternoon and the parking lot was full. Lots of customers and 5 dancers. Ordered a coke $2 and found a high top chair at a table. Ivy saw me and came over offering dances $5 each song. I have known Ivy for a long time and know what kind of dance I will get. Did 4 songs with her hand in my pants. I was not interested in VIP, which is $20 a song or flat rate agreed upon with the dancer. Bar side dances can be lame to hands on depending on the dancer YMMV. Extras are provided in VIP.
49cent

Post by 49cent »

I went recently on a Wednesday night and this place was FULL! All of the girls here are very friendly and the blonde girl who works behind the bar and I think runs the place is sexy as well! The bar stools are not the best place for dances. I was tipping the girls on stage and then went to the private room. I was able to select the songs and paid $20 per song for five songs, $100 total. It was worth it. The girl gave me a fully nude full contact dance with a hj at the end that made me cum loads. I cleaned up and actually wanted more action. Lol. I will be back next week!

Return to “Club Listings”