12PM-3AM Mon-Sat
Closed Sunday
Lap Dance Cost: $10
https://www.facebook.com/Alluregentlemensclub/
https://www.instagram.com/allureatlanta
FreshPrinceofATL

Re: Allure - Atlanta, GA

Post by FreshPrinceofATL »

Parking: $40 valet: $20 to self parking next door.

Cover. Actually not too bad for a Saturday night. A dub ($20) and it was after midnight

So the club looks like it does when it was called, TEASE. Very nice, fancy . You walk in and their is one central stage with 3 poles in all three corners. There was also stuff hanging from the ceiling, I guess for more acrobatic pole tricks. WHen you walk in, the VIPs are right behind you in a stadium seating style. Yeahhh... This isn't a private VIP. It's more of a section where these "ballaz" buy a bottle or two (or whatever drinks you like). Allure is not that big. And everyone, including the majority of the strippers just stand around, waiting for someone to start throwing money on them. Once the venue started to get thick, girls started giving "air dances" here and there. But the majority of girls was heading to the dual VIPs to dance for those that were "making it rain" . As I peered into the VIPs, I saw zero mileage, non friction dances. Some girls were more interested in smoking their hookahs (or other things) instead of paying any mind to the dudes paying them to dance. Pretty much, I was getting just as much from the dances as the customers were just by watching them across the room. And despite the "air dances" the money was flying in the air. Now it was a lot of money but it wasn't where you couldn't see the floor back int he early 2000s. But it still was a lot to blow for some chicks giving half hearted dances. Makes me wonder, what the hell kind of job do these people have? I'm mean I'm not broke, but damn I work extremely hard for my money, I'm just not giving you a hundred of ones for dancing naked in front of me while you smoke your hookah.

The girls were incredibly hot. I thought Magic City still had the best looking girls. Well, since most of them work at Allure now. I guess now Allure has the hottest chicks. Combined them with the hottest girls from Onyx (temporarily closed), Follies, Gold Rush and who knows what other club, it's some incredibly beautiful, augmented women in there. These girls had the biggest, fakest ass. This one chick, I think her name was "Persuasion" was about 120# but 20# of it was ass, #10 of it was fake tit. Her ass was so round it look like a basketball. If you got behind it, you would spit up within minutes. She was very attractive as well. It was so many fake bodies in there. Colombian type bodies. They had this one dark skin girl in there with a stupid looking fake ass. She was a dead ringer for R&B singer K. Michelle. The girls in Allure are the most beautiful in Atlanta as I write this review on Sunday morning on 3/3/19. Too bad you can't touch them.

In conclusion. While Allure is a beautiful club inside, it's a "Make it Rain" club and that's never fun for the patrons. While those INCREDIBLY BEAUTIFUL BLACK girls are making money not doing much, patrons are in that "club atmosphere" , people watching and watching "ballaz" blow a ton of cash. Strippers feel obligated and are not willing to do as much to please. I was there for 3 1/2 hours and not once did a chick come up to me and ask me "Did I want a dance?". I can't even get through Follies door good enough before I'm ask if I want a dance. And girls at Follies are just as pretty (at night) and offer much more diversity. I'm good on this spot. It made V Live seem like it had incredible value. LOL and it's not. Terrible Value.

Return to “Club Listings”