Cover Day: 0
Cover Night: 5
https://www.facebook.com/Climaxx-Gentle ... 085076181/
https://www.instagram.com/climaxxgentlemens/
https://www.instagram.com/clubchablis
random_troll

Re: Club Climaxxx - Toledo, OH

Post by random_troll »

Club ownership changed a couple months ago and I have been gaging it on a couple visits to see how things progress. The overall review is from my latest visit, but I will summarize some of what I was told vs what I really see as well.

Name Change: Club is now called Climaxx. The sign on the outside has not been changed, but branding on the inside has started.

Location: Still on Toldeo's north side in an industrial area. Couple other bars and clubs near by. Not Toledo's best area of town, but the parking lot is under surveillance and watched. If you park your car and go in, you will be safe.

Layout: Main area remains the same, but with new carpet, etc. Looks more upscale and clean, but still a long way from true upscale. Some things you just can't hide with new carpet. Back area where the laps occurred (bar side area) is no more. That is all dressing room for the ladies now. Back area that used to be storage and "Private VIP" is no converted into 6 (maybe it was 8, but I think 6) private stalls, decent size probably 7x7 guessing, with couches. The couches look like I'm down with college specials with plastic leather looking exteriors. Stalls all have floor length see through curtain. Dimly lit, so the curtains server the purpose for the most part.

Drink Prices: Remain the same as best as I could tell. Still cheaper than any club I have been too in several states. Drinks here won't kill your pocket book. Also, lady drinks not marked up if you buy them a drink.

Dances: Dances are now $25 per with the club keeping $5 per. If you get 4-5 or more, some girls will negotiate. Dancers are more likely to ask for tips now to offset the payout to the club, or at least that was my experience over the past few visits.

Entertainer Quality: I'll give it an uptick here over past, even though many of the same ladies remain. They give each entertainer a red satin short length robe. I am sure there is probably a better name, but hopefully you get my drift. Each robe has the dancer name embroidered on the front. So this gives the overall look and quality feel an uptick. I only saw a couple new faces I hadn't seen in past visits. The two new ones (or new to me anyway) did raise the bar on overall quality from prior visits. Represented on this night was BBW and spinners. I think it was 4 AA and two Caucasian on my last visit. A little of all here can be represented on any given night based on who shows up to work. You could have 1 -20 or more dancers on any given night.

Dance Quality: This is where it varies on my visits. My overall quality and bang for the buck was down on all my visits since the ownership change. I still got mile high mileage from the right ladies, but others were more cautious than they were in prior visits. Also, the one roaming security guy will walk in once and a while to check the new lap dance area, but never raised any issues. The "fun" dancers will shut the door to the new VIP area when you go in. This drowns out the stereo sound from the main floor. Then when the dude comes around, you hear and can't miss the sound volume increase in the room. This gives more than ample time to "hide any sins" you might be committing at the time. Despite this, some ladies are still figuring it out and proceeding more caution. Prior visits I would have got groped, jerked, sucked, f'd, and squirted on. All visits to the new club might have come with dinner at the Y, but the rest of the menu was limited to a quick hello at best. So the overall bang for buck is down at the moment with many girls. Others, had no drop off at all in service level. Money still goes a long way, just not as far as days past at the moment. I suspect it will come back to normal as we knew it in a couple weeks or so.

Clientele: First time I can say this, prior to 11pm, mostly white. In past visits, it would be 75% AA and %25 or less Caucasian. After 11, closer to 12:30 honestly I think, it got pretty much AA and 3 Caucasian including myself. No hassle, no worries. Never felt like it was an issue. Everyone was having a good time.

Entry: Entry was $10 with pat down upon entry.

Bathrooms: No change. They do have functional bathrooms, but nothing any more special than your local gas station. For Dilrods that judge clubs based on bathrooms, you won't approve. For the rest that just need a place to drain it, they serve the purpose just fine.

Misc: Was told two months ago prior to the ownership change completing (it was in the works then) that the ladies would be required to work a set schedule so that the club could function on a normal schedule and know they will have entertainers. Fast forward to my most recent visit, no change. Ladies still set the schedule so it will be hit and miss on any given night to number of ladies and quality of ladies. Was told they were going to start opening for lunch, I don't believe this has happened, but I am never there that early to confirm.

I still like this now upscale dump. Customers and ladies are chill, no pressure for dances, etc. Drinks are fairly priced. The clubs are starting to decrease in T town, but this still has a good vibe I just appreciate. Everyone will be different and this club may not be right for all, that is an easy statement to make.
49cent

Re: Club Climaxxx - Toledo, OH

Post by 49cent »

There is a $10 and the location is a bit sketchy. If you are a girl dancing here, you have to pay $50 regardless if you make any money or not. Poorly lit parking lot. Attractive women, but poor math skills: 4 private dances suddenly becomes 7. I suspect an owner in the bar "counts" the songs for the dancers (text message when you leave the VIP area). I felt a bit ripped off and I won't be going back.

Return to “Club Listings”